gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Yeah, yeah

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yeah, yeah

I know..it's been a week since I posted. It's just been a busy week.

Last Friday night I ended up in the hospital with a major migraine. In my history of migraines, I would say this ranked in the top 2-3 of all time. It was nasty. They gave me some great drugs and by Saturday afternoon, I was feeling fine.

It was Pat's birthday so we went to Hooters for supper and then went bowling. We had a great time. Meg told the Hooters Girls that it was Pat's birthday. They had him stand on top of two bar stools with a menu in each hand. He had to flap his "wings" and shake his tailfeather while they sang. He turned every shade of red, but he did it!

On Sunday, we went to a fishing and boating expo at the convention center. Saw some cool stuff, drooled over some boats, drank some beer and generally had a good time.

On Monday, I had another headache and only made it to one class. On Tuesday, Meg got sick with a headache and I only made one class.

When I finally made it to all of my classes on Wednesday, I had so much homework I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Then to top it off, I came to class early today to get some lab time done in Photography, and he tells me that I won't learn anything today because I didn't have my own film to process. Of course, I don't have film to process because there was no way for me to buy film because I was not in class on Tuesday and we have to buy the film from the school! Argh!

So I bought some film today and am going to try and get some pictures taken over the weekend and hopefully, I can get back on track.

I now have to go take an horrendous Algebra test. Yuk! At least that class is almost done. I only have to go about 3 more weeks. It is only half a semester. Then I start my Mickey Mouse class - Excel 2003. Which is really stupid seeing how Excel 2007 just came out. But it will be an easy class and I need an easy class at this point.

Oh, and did I mention it hasn't been about 15 degrees (that's Fahrenheit!) in about 3 weeks? They keep promising warmer weather, but it never seems to happen. And do you think we have indoor walkways at this school? Nooooo...we have to walk in-between the buildings to get from class to class. Are they next to each other? Nooooo...Minimum 50-75 yards.

Oh well, no one is forcing me to go to school. I made this decision on my own, so I will deal with it. And it is one of the top schools in the nation. #2 in the state.

I just wish it weren't so damn cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home