gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Google The Oracle

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Google The Oracle

Google the Oracle...From BonBlogs


What is the coolest thing in the world?

Okay, I have to agree with both of these.







What is the dumbest thing in the world?




Yep...VOIP is pretty stupid if you ask me.






What is my favorite drink?


I've never had Guinness, but I definitely prefer Coke...Especially mixed with Windsor!






Where do babies come from?




Don't I wish...







What's my favorite food?



Well...she might work, but I hate shellfish.






What will I get for my birthday?



I will definitely get one of these, but not the other. Any guesses?






What will be the last thing I see before I die?



If I see a nun before I die, something is terribly wrong.





If i were a goat, what would i look like?



Man, where do these images come from??

















How much fun is sex?




Hmmm...no comment






How hard do I rock?






That's it? geeeezzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home