gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Mail Call

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Mail Call

A southern Baptist minister has just completed his Sunday morning service. A new member of the congregation walks up to him and says "That's the best sermon I've seen in years. A goddamned fine sermon."


The minister replies "Thank you for the compliment, but I would appreciate it if you didn't use that obscene, blasphemous language in the house of the Lord."


"Okay, but I have to say that fucking sermon was really goddamned good. I enjoyed it so much I put five thousand fucking dollars in the goddamned offering bowl."

"No shit?" said the preacher.


1 Comments:

At 7/13/2004 8:42 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Praise the almighty dollar!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home