gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bleh

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Bleh

I am having one of those days.

It is so hot and humid, you don't want to be outside at all.

I am trying to get ready for my trip. Now I am having financial issues AGAIN.

I just wish things would go my way just once.

Okay, so I am PMSing real bad. I want to get out of here for a while. I am a little stressed out about this trip. And Asshole is being just that - an asshole.

Once I am on the road, things will get better, I hope.

Anyway, just needed to blow off a little. Gotta get to work now. Still have a lot to do before Monday.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2004 12:15 PM , Blogger Scooter Deb said...

Pick me up on your way out.

 
At 7/14/2004 11:09 PM , Blogger drc said...

Sure! Just send me directions!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home