gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Nights Like This...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Nights Like This...

...are the one of the few reasons I dislike living in Minnesota.

We are under a Sever Thunderstorm Warning and a Tornado Watch. T-Storms are popping up all around us.

It isn't so bad in the daylight, but I hate storms at night.

Especially when we start getting 1/4 inch hail. I'm a little spooked tonight. I would rather deal with an earthquake anytime.

The rains lets up for a few minutes, and then all of a sudden, it hits us again.

I'm glad the princess went to bed easily. I was afraid I would have to put on a brave front for her. I don't want her to see me scared, or she will go off the deep end.

Anyway, hopefully we will make it through the night with no problems and no sirens.

Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home