gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Mandatory Easter Post

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Mandatory Easter Post

Since everyone else is posting what they did for Easter, I thought I should, too.

I don't celebrate Easter. Easter is a very Christian holiday and since I am not a Christian, it would be silly for me to celebrate it, huh?

Anyway, for the holiday weekend, we went to Missouri to see my son. He lives there with his dad. He is looking good. I hope everything he tells me about school is true. I really hope he is doing as well as he says he is.

We stayed at some friends' house. We went to their handfasting year. It was great to see them again. We also saw some other old friends. Man, I love that group of people. To bad they live so far away.

I got my eyebrow pierced on Friday night. Yeah, I know. I am 37 years old and a mother of 3. I should know better, right? I think it looks really cool.

All the girls were going to get tattoos, but decided to do Henna instead. It is still pretty cool looking. We will probably do the real tattoo next time I go down.

I am still looking for work. Not very hard though. I want to be able to relax and have fun this summer. I have worked every summer since I was 13. And almost constantly since I was 15.

I needed a break.

Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home