gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Dream Interpretations

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Dream Interpretations

Several people have been talking about dreams lately. Thought I would tell you about mine.

It starts in the ER of a local hospital. I am working there. Not sure what I am doing there since I am not a nurse. My own doctor is on call there. I am very surpirsed to see him. And there are babies everywhere. Laying in bassinets, on tables, being carried. Babies everywhere.

Then I am in my aunt's house and it is Christmas. I go into the other room and everyone has already opened their presents. I ask Brat who gave her the presents. She says she doesn't know. So we match up wrapping paper and realize her brother that lives in another state has given her the Easy Bake Oven. Then my aunt says she didn't get anything. I tell her she did. I look around and find it hidden behind some other wrapping paper. It is very heavy.

Then we are out on the street and there are hundreds of people. One man, about 50, is talking. He is tall, with grey hair. Suddenly, everyone sits down to listen to him tell the story of Christmas. I walk away. He yells at me to "Sit down!" I refuse and he gets mad.

Suddenly, I am in a house overlooking a lake. The lake is frozen, but the ice is breaking up. I am there with Erica (whom I have never met!). We talk about how the lakes up north are already clear of ice. We agree that after today, the ice will be all gone on our lake, too.

Some guy drives his pickup out on the ice in front of the house. I start banging on the window. I call the guy a dumbass and tell him to get off the ice. About that time, I see the pickup rock and then the ice moves like a wave and the house bobs up and down.

I scream at Erica to grab what she can, we need to get out of the house. I grab my computer and my purse. About that time, the house goes face first into the water and then bobs in the water like it is supposed to do that.

Meanwhile, Erica and I are running up the stairs and back into the hospital. Erica tells me she needs some clothes out of the house. So we go back into the house. She goes upstairs and I went downstairs. I remember thinking I cannot look at the window because this part of the house is under water and the window would show nothing but water.

Finally, we go back to the hospital. Then I think for some reason I need to go check on the house. So I go outside to check on the house. The house has turned into a white speedboat. It is covered in a white tarp. I tell Erica that I guess the guys have put all the rigging and stuff away and the boat is fine.

That is when I woke up.

Okay, people. What does all that mean???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home