gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hello World

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Hello World

Okay, so I have had the week from hell. Thank god it is all over now. I have two days to relax before I have to go back to that hell hole called work.

Anyway, Christmas is coming. Bah humbug! No, I am not a Christmas person.

In other news, my roommate has just found out she is pregnant. She was upset about it at first, but now has gotten extremely excited. She and her b/f are now talking about getting a place together, but we will see.

I am going to Missouri next weekend. Going to see my son and a bunch of my friends. Taking my oldest boy with me. I can hardly wait to go down there.

I don't have much to say, just wanted to post a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home