gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Tiger Cruise

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Tiger Cruise

Woohoo!!!

Meg and I are off to Hawaii on the 6th. We are meeting up with Anthony and his Marine buddies in Honolulu. After surfing, swimming and being typical tourists, Meg is getting on their ship and sailing back to California with them.

I will have ten days of no children! I don't know what I am going to do!

And then! In December, my parents are flying all of us home for Christmas. It will be the first time all four of my children have ever been together. And it will be the first time I have seen my sister in almost 8 years.

And then! In March, I am going to London, England, for a week. This will be part of an English course I am taking at school.

Whew! So much excitement! So much traveling!

I can hardly wait!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home