gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blogroll

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blogroll

I did a lot of housecleaning today. No, not at my house - on my blogroll.

I removed a lot of links that I either never read or the links themselves were broken.

Some of the links had been there for almost two years, but I just don't read them anymore.

There are a few that I left even though I rarely read just because I feel an attachment to them (Swirlspice, Moxygen).

I found some that I just coudn't stomach reading anymore. My politics and their politics were just too far apart. I even found a couple that I had no clue why they were on my blogroll.

I have been blogging for a few years now (3, I think). The oldest member of my blogroll is Swirlspice. I was introduced to blogging by a great guy named Buddha who lives in St Paul. Through him I found Swirlspice.

Although Buddha is not blogging publicly anymore (at least as far as I know), I think of him often and hope he is still having a great time.

If I dropped someone I shouldn't have, please let me know. Or if you want me to add your blog, let me know. I will check your blog out before I add it. If for some reason, I decide I don't want to blogroll you, I will definitely say why or why not.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... yikes!... you don't even HAVE a blogroll anymore!...

Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home